- Your shopping cart is empty!
Shipping within Malaysia Nationwide is free of charge. Please contact us if you would like to ship to oversea countries. firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept VISA/MASTER or Online banking direct debit payment by Major Banks in Malaysia.
When you process your order in the checkout payment page, you will be notified whether your payment has been accepted or denied. You will receive an email regarding the status of your order. Tracking information can be found in your account page once your order is shipped.
We always do our best to prepare and dispatch your order as soon as possible. Please allow 1-3 working days for West Malaysia deliveries, and 2-7 working days for East Malaysia deliveries.
If your order is placed during weekend or public holiday, it will be processed on the next working day. During the holiday season, like Hari Raya, Independent Day, Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year etc. Kindly allow longer time for the parcel to reach you.
We only accept refund request within 7 days after the item is delivered if the item remains in following conditions:
- The item is not used and all packaging and tags are not damaged
- All items delivered must be returned to our warehouse and the buyer bear the return postage
- We will verify all returned items and make sure they meet conditions for resale
In the case of ordering the wrong item, kindly let us know soonest possible by emailing email@example.com or calling 03-27759797. We will try to amend your order and dispatch as soon as possible.
Limited 1 year warranty is applied to lingcod TV product, the warranty period starts from the day the customer receives the product.
1. This limited warranty is only valid in Malaysia, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by Lingcod TV Malaysia (operated by Botato Electronics Sdn Bhd) or authorized Lingcod TV service centres.
2. Lingcod TV Malaysia may conduct diagnostic tests on customers' products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning any unit for service, customer should back up data and remove any confidential and/or personal information from the product. Xiaomi is not responsible for damage or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media.
3. Prior to contacting a Lingcod TV service agent, please prepare to provide the following information is at hand:
· Model, serial number
· Customer’s full address and contact information.
· Purchase order number, a copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
4. The warranty in respect of a repaired product/part will continue to be warranted for the remaining of its warranty period, or 30 days from the date of completion of repair, whichever is longer.
5. The warranty will continue in the event that the product is found to be defective after OTA upgrade released by Lingcod TV officially (no hardware defects).
6. This warranty does not cover the following cases:
· The product serial number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
· Any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
· Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or stains;
· Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
7. Lingcod TV Malaysia will determine whether a product is "Out of Warranty" at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed above. Repair of Out of Warranty products shall be separately quoted by the Lingcod TV service centre and respective service shall be provided upon service fee payment.
For more detail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 03 27759797.
Kindly contact us via email email@example.com or call